Position: Investment Analyst / Investment Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Search and find out the investment opportunity
- Analyze the potential deal and valuate the project
- Prepare the financial model
- Do due diligence and corporate with the related parties –audit, lawyer etc.
- Prepare and Negotiate the summary of term and condition
- Prepare the Investment summary and business plan
- Monitor the investment deal
Financial Advisory roles:
- Corporate with the investment companies or agent in overseas
- Search the business opportunity for the potential investors
- Interview the management of potential companies and Prepare the snapshot of potential company or project to the agent or investor
- Prepare the NDA, F/A Agreement
- Prepare the investment summary or business plan to present to the investors
- Arrange the schedule and handle Q&A
- Search out the industry outlook, study peer companies
- Valuate the project
- Arrange the meeting for potential investors and potential companies.
- Male/Female age 23 - 35 years old, Thai nationality only
- Master’s degree in Financial, Economics or Finance and Banking or related field.
- Experience at least 2 - 5 years in Finance, Corporate Lending or Investment Banking.
- Junior Experience at least 0 - 3 years in Finance, Corporate Lending or Investment Banking.
- Having a certificate of CPA or CFA is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
- Experience in structuring complex investment and/or joint venture agreement
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Strong skills in Excel and Power point
- Positive attitude and Open minded
- Good relationship and friendly
Position : Programmer / Sr. Programmer (Java or .Net)
- Develop Web Application for Project assignment.
- Design, Developing, Testing, implementation and support of applications.
- To testing the program that was developed to meet a customer’s requirement.
- Making the user manual
- Male / Female age 24-37 years old, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS. Or IT related field.
- For Junior Programmer 0-2 years of experience in Java or .Net Programming
- For Senior 3-5 years of experience in Java or .Net Programming, Web -based application for Programmer
- Knowledge skill for Java Programming, (J2EE, JSP, Java Script, J Query, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate, Web Service)
- Database SQL Server, My SQL
- Knowledge skill for .Net Programming, (NET, ASP, PHP, VB Script, C#.Net )
- Knowledge of SDLC. (Software Development Life Cycle)
- If having skill in HTML5, Mobile Application is an advantage.
- Knowledge skill on OS Windows Server, Internet information service (IIS)and can be installation and resolve problem.
- Good systematic and analytical skills and fast learner.
- Good Service mind and positive attitude and able to work as a team with high responsibilities.
PROSITION: SYSTEM SUPPORT / SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Responsible for support and maintenance IT system.
- Daily systems management of all technical activities within Windows Server and Linux.
- Configuration, performance tuning, monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Provide support and administration for IT services.
- Create and find out the optimum solution for company and customer
- Male/ Female, age 25 – 30 years old. Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in System support, Windows Server, Mail Server and Linux.
- Experience in technical support, especially Web Server, Mail Server, Database Server and Firewall.
- Experience in Web Hosting and VMware will be advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill, speaking, and writing in both Thai and English.
- Strong interpersonal skillsand human relation.
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative and willing to learn new technologies
Position: Digital Marketing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and initiatives.
- Driving brand awareness through idea generation and execution of the marketing strategy across all areas of the marketing mix from sales to advertising, promotion to events, digital to sponsorships.
- Planning and organizing marketing events.
- Managing marketing content across internal and external platforms including website, blog, social media etc.
- Developing and maintaining marketing & Sales collaterals.
- Managing the relationship with relevant departments, ensuring the best management of marketing spend and taking the plan through to effective delivery.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Female / Male age not over 30 years old. Thai nationality only
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, business or related field
- Significant experience with digital advertising and communication platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LINE and Google
- Good graphic design skills such an Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong ability to work independently
- A positive attitude, strong drive to succeed, determination, and persistence are necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to show a portfolio of work and success cases relevant to the qualifications listed above
Interest candidates are invited to mail or E-mail in English with complete resume, expected salary, resent photo to HR department (Incomplete applications will not be considered)
Vhealth Threesixty Co., Ltd. www.musclefoodshop.com
Contact: 02-6617898 # 162, 151
Vintcom Technology is a Value-Added Distributor (VAD) of Splunk for Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar.
Our objective is to become the leading value-added distributor through optimized digital solutions and professional services.
We are looking for a Splunk Engineer. If you have interest in big data and data analytics, join us
you will have a chance to learn more about new technology.
Position: System Engineer (Splunk)
Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes:
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement
- Strategic Solution selling
- Solution Presentation
- Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
- Business Solution Proposal
- RFI/RFP specification preparation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or relate filed
- At least 1year experience.
- Experience in big data or data analytics is advantage
- Good knowledge in computer and network skill
- Good in read and write English, speaking is advantage
Vintcom Technology Public Co., Ltd.
Sermmit Tower 14thfloor, Sukumvit 21(Asoke)Road.
North Klongton, Wattana Bangkok 10110
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Tel. 02-6617898 # 151
Position: Jr./Sr. Technical Consultant
- Providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
- Designing, validating, and presenting Oracle/HDS/Informaticasolutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle (Hardware, Database, Middleware)/HDS/Informaticasolutions
- Develop, present and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed customer requirements with emphasis on Oracle/HDS/Informaticakey differentiators
- Understand the dependencies on other Oracle/HDS/Informaticaand 3rd party software components to develop complete solutions for customers
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Demonstrate and 'hands-on' product workshops of Oracle/HDS/Informatica from technical to board level
- Plan & manage virtual teams for Proof of Concept and Benchmarks projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Consulting skill is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills with a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to grasp the Oracle/HDS/Informaticatechnology solutions
- 1-3 years Oracle/HDS/Informaticaproducts such as:-
- Oracle Database, RMAN backup/recovery, Data Guard, Golden Gate, RAC, Enterprise Manager
- Oracle FMW technologies (SOA, Java/JEE, BPM, WebLogic)
- Oracle Hardware (Server, Storage) and Oracle Solaris/Linux
- HDS Products & Solutions (Server, Storage)
- Informatica Products & Solutions (DI, DQ, MDM, BDM)
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Good command of English
- New graduated are welcome for Junior position